Web analytics refers to measuring and analyzing the traffic and performance data coming from your website.
Using insights from web analytics, we make better decisions for website optimization.
By analyzing your website traffic data, we can better manage your website and marketing budget.
We can also find ways to improve your conversion funnels' performance and increase overall web conversion.
Web analytics data answers many vital questions that determine your overall business strategy, such as:
- Who is visiting my website?
- How much time are visitors spending on my website?
- Are my website visitors quality visitors?
- What are the top 3 most visited pages on my website?
- What content on my site is viewed the most?
- What traffic sources drive the most traffic to my website (email, online ads, social media)?
- What other websites are sending traffic to my website?
- How many people are finding my website doing simple searches online?
Does My Business Need Web Analytics?
As your business grows and your marketing efforts expand, it drives increased traffic to your website.
Web analytics becomes an essential part of understanding visitor behavior once they're on your website.
If you're not getting enough website conversions from your marketing spend, analyzing your web traffic data can help determine improvement opportunities.
Request a quote, and we'll help you understand what your web analytics data is saying about your website and marketing program performance.